Vic-XRT New Member 16 Member For: 23y 10d Location: Melbourne Posted 15/01/14 12:11 AM Posted 15/01/14 12:11 AM Hi Everyone, until recently when my 2009 FG reached about 18 KPH, the doors would all lock automatically. Now this does not happen and I have to remember to press the door lock button manually to lock the doors while driving.Does anyone know if there is a series of actions which can be done to re-activate the automatic door locking? I found this to be a very helpful security feature, especially when the missus was driving the car.
tobylee Member 120 Member For: 13y 1m 16d Posted 15/01/14 12:29 AM Posted 15/01/14 12:29 AM There's a setting in the icc to change it on mine. Mines a mk11 though
BGBOSS New Member 10 Member For: 12y 9m 5d Gender: Male Posted 15/01/14 05:24 AM Posted 15/01/14 05:24 AM ^Mines 09 and it's enabled in icc settings
Vic-XRT New Member 16 Member For: 23y 10d Location: Melbourne Posted 15/01/14 05:26 AM Author Posted 15/01/14 05:26 AM Thanks guys, I will try the ICC settings tonight
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/01/14 07:02 AM Posted 15/01/14 07:02 AM If you're using a different key it may explain the change...those settings are custom to each key.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 1d Gender: Male Posted 15/01/14 08:24 AM Posted 15/01/14 08:24 AM Wish my car had auto lock, I always have to press the button every time I get in it
Vic-XRT New Member 16 Member For: 23y 10d Location: Melbourne Posted 15/01/14 10:30 PM Author Posted 15/01/14 10:30 PM All good now.I found the Drive Away Locking parameter in the ICC settings (which was unchecked). I enabled it andthe door locks now engage at low speed.Thanks tobylee and BGBOSS 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now