tuffoon Inactive Members 1 Member For: 12y 10m 3d Posted 06/12/13 06:45 AM Posted 06/12/13 06:45 AM Hey guys, I've owned my falcon for 6 months or so now and I'm looking to stat modding.Curious as to which will benefit me most. It does already have a 3.5 inch cat exhaust system and an ss intake. Where should I go from here? Thanks in advance.
hawlass Legacy Donating Member 1,161 Member For: 18y 11m Gender: Male Location: left right out Posted 06/12/13 06:50 AM Posted 06/12/13 06:50 AM Fuel pump, injectors, tune. And a better intercooler if funds permit. 1
Serangan Member 103 Member For: 13y 16d Gender: Male Location: Hobart, Tasmania Posted 06/12/13 10:43 PM Posted 06/12/13 10:43 PM I've just done the following to my ba this week: •valve springs •injectors 60lb •4" dump pipe •hi flow cat (100 cell) •bigger intercooler Plus a tune running 10psi got it to 265rwkw Definitely recommend the valve springs because they're know to fail in the ba and it's just peace of mind knowing it shouldn't be an issue anymore. Injectors, not sure where the stock ones max out at power wise. Dump and cat was just because I could. Saved a retune later on. Intercooler was already done on the car when I got it.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 06/12/13 11:32 PM Posted 06/12/13 11:32 PM Sounds low ^^ 1
BRK Member 361 Member For: 14y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/12/13 01:47 AM Posted 07/12/13 01:47 AM (edited) For 10 psi maybe about right with no fuel pump upgrade or actuator? Maybe the tuner thought that was enough with what was there? Edited 07/12/13 01:47 AM by BRK
Serangan Member 103 Member For: 13y 16d Gender: Male Location: Hobart, Tasmania Posted 07/12/13 01:59 AM Posted 07/12/13 01:59 AM Injectors I bought turned out to be not so good so they're the limiting factor. That's all the tuner was willing to push out of it with them
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 07/12/13 02:00 AM Posted 07/12/13 02:00 AM 60lb are good for mid 300, if no I tank pump then I understand
Serangan Member 103 Member For: 13y 16d Gender: Male Location: Hobart, Tasmania Posted 07/12/13 02:03 AM Posted 07/12/13 02:03 AM Yeah that I agree with. Just the ones I have aren't so good. They didn't scale well when tuned. Tuner said it would push more with better quality injectors
Serangan Member 103 Member For: 13y 16d Gender: Male Location: Hobart, Tasmania Posted 07/12/13 02:04 AM Posted 07/12/13 02:04 AM And yeah the fuel pump is still stock too
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 07/12/13 02:06 AM Posted 07/12/13 02:06 AM Ahh fair enough. Should just get them rebuild and match flowed
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now