XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 15/12/13 01:24 PM Posted 15/12/13 01:24 PM No have not used it before, but keen to buy some and give it a try.Will have to order a batch I think.
angelo89 Member 468 Member For: 13y 2m 26d Gender: Male Posted 16/12/13 10:46 AM Posted 16/12/13 10:46 AM Lots of info on this post loving it
kimmeh87 Member 37 Member For: 13y 2m 18d Posted 16/03/14 09:54 AM Posted 16/03/14 09:54 AM Thoughts on best product on a black car? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1
vixenf6 Member 84 Member For: 13y 17d Gender: Male Posted 17/03/14 12:03 AM Posted 17/03/14 12:03 AM (edited) As others have said,Snow Foam Lance ,2 Bucket wash method ,Clean all panels with isopropyl/ demineralised water mix 80 % water / 20 % iso in a spray bottle.Clay bar (Clay Magic Brand) with dodo juice clay lubeCompound polish clean down with iso mix, Swirl remover then clean down with iso mix ....Final Polish/ iso whipe down , Sealant then Wax do not use iso/water with these or you're defeating the purpose. I use Menzerna polishes/sealant followed by Dodo Juice WaxEverytime you wash the car the two bucket method will keep your car swirl free.2 Bucket method is one bucket with clean water and the other with shampoo, each time you clean a panel dunk your mitt/sponge into clean water before recharging with shampoo.keep changing the clean water dunking bucket regularly to ensure no swirls/scratches.Buy a good RO polisher and get yourself some foam or the newer microfibre pads.I own a Flex Forced rotation polish best investment I have ever made, Edited 17/03/14 12:05 AM by vixenf6
jmac23 New Member 5 Member For: 14y 11m 21d Posted 03/06/14 08:56 AM Posted 03/06/14 08:56 AM Hi Guys,Ive used meguires, mothers, auto glym however the best stuff ive used is duragloss for sure! its a synthetic wax and lasts roughly 4 months 4 months of daily driving around120 kms.I get all my stuff from - http://www.carcareproducts.com.au/they have really informative how too's - http://howto.carcareproducts.com.au/ and a you tube channel I think.. 18 months ago I didnt know how to wax a car properly and just watching the how too's and after trying my hand with a few different waxes and clay bars I felt confident enough to buy a DAS6 RO polisher to correct my paiint.. its an awsome machine for the price, the improvement in the clarity of the paint is excellent.have a look and let me know what you think!
demon1300 Member 435 Member For: 14y 7m 21d Gender: Male Posted 19/06/14 11:31 AM Posted 19/06/14 11:31 AM (edited) Just spent around $500 @ waxit on a polisher, polish angel products, clay magic etc. Daniel there was very helpful over the phone and recommended the above for my silhouette baby! Now just gotta get a nice weekend to spend 2 days detailing! I'll be sure to get some before and afters.On a side note, they've got some gold wax on their site which is 29k a pot!!Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Edited 19/06/14 11:31 AM by demon1300
RJ111 New Member 4 Member For: 11y 1m 28d Posted 15/08/15 08:58 AM Posted 15/08/15 08:58 AM Scholls S20 Black and a blue spider pad. go onto www.waxit.com.au and check out the video.
hrick Member 210 Member For: 16y 9m 15d Posted 15/08/15 11:16 AM Posted 15/08/15 11:16 AM , polish angel products,I use polish angel sealant after paint is clean prep`d, having used many sealants over the years this is the best so far, 2 layers works very well, I dont bother with polish.
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 15/08/15 11:36 AM Posted 15/08/15 11:36 AM Only right way.
Marshall_SLX New Member 15 Member For: 11y 6m 8d Posted 07/10/15 01:22 AM Posted 07/10/15 01:22 AM Hey mate,I got good results with the following:Meguiars Wash n Wax > Mothers Clay Bar > Meguiars Ultimate compound > Klasse All In One > Klasse Sealant Glaze (if you want extra sealant protection)Wash 1L is $27Clay bar $30 ishUltimate compound 450ml $30Klasse all in one $100 1LKlasse Sealant Glaze $80 - $100 1LSo $300 ish but the klasse stuff goes a long way probs do your car 8 times for 1L and lasts at least 6 months before its needs doing again sometimes longer if its babied, if your regular with washing and apply the klasse every 6 months you will only need to cut and polish once.I think this is a great system and gives great results, or you could pay $600 and ceramic coat that supposedly lasts forever but you will still need to occasionally wax or seal to keep the shine. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now