What Polish Do You Use?

edawg91

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 10y 7m 5d

As others have said,

Snow Foam Lance ,

2 Bucket wash method ,

Clean all panels with isopropyl/ demineralised water mix 80 % water / 20 % iso in a spray bottle.

Clay bar (Clay Magic Brand) with dodo juice clay lube

Compound polish clean down with iso mix, Swirl remover then clean down with iso mix ....Final Polish/ iso whipe down , Sealant then Wax do not use iso/water with these or you're defeating the purpose.

I use Menzerna polishes/sealant followed by Dodo Juice Wax

Everytime you wash the car the two bucket method will keep your car swirl free.

2 Bucket method is one bucket with clean water and the other with shampoo, each time you clean a panel dunk your mitt/sponge into clean water before recharging with shampoo.

keep changing the clean water dunking bucket regularly to ensure no swirls/scratches.

Buy a good RO polisher and get yourself some foam or the newer microfibre pads.

I own a Flex Forced rotation polish best investment I have ever made,

Edited by vixenf6

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 12y 6m 9d

Hi Guys,

Ive used meguires, mothers, auto glym however the best stuff ive used is duragloss for sure! its a synthetic wax and lasts roughly 4 months 4 months of daily driving around120 kms.

I get all my stuff from - http://www.carcareproducts.com.au/

they have really informative how too's - http://howto.carcareproducts.com.au/ and a you tube channel I think..

18 months ago I didnt know how to wax a car properly and just watching the how too's and after trying my hand with a few different waxes and clay bars I felt confident enough to buy a DAS6 RO polisher to correct my paiint.. its an awsome machine for the price, the improvement in the clarity of the paint is excellent.

have a look and let me know what you think!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 12y 2m 9d

Just spent around $500 @ waxit on a polisher, polish angel products, clay magic etc. Daniel there was very helpful over the phone and recommended the above for my silhouette baby! Now just gotta get a nice weekend to spend 2 days detailing! I'll be sure to get some before and afters.

On a side note, they've got some gold wax on their site which is 29k a pot!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by demon1300

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Member For: 9y 27d

Hey mate,

I got good results with the following:

Meguiars Wash n Wax > Mothers Clay Bar > Meguiars Ultimate compound > Klasse All In One > Klasse Sealant Glaze (if you want extra sealant protection)

Wash 1L is $27

Clay bar $30 ish

Ultimate compound 450ml $30

Klasse all in one $100 1L

Klasse Sealant Glaze $80 - $100 1L

So $300 ish but the klasse stuff goes a long way probs do your car 8 times for 1L and lasts at least 6 months before its needs doing again sometimes longer if its babied, if your regular with washing and apply the klasse every 6 months you will only need to cut and polish once.

I think this is a great system and gives great results, or you could pay $600 and ceramic coat that supposedly lasts forever but you will still need to occasionally wax or seal to keep the shine.

• Like 1