Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 11m 19d
Posted

Hey guys I have a ba xr6t 2005, when I travel at high speeds 80-100km my steering wheel starts to shake a fair bit then goes away for abit then comes back. when my wheel is shaking and I try and brake, the steering wheel gets worse, doesnt happen alot but its a reoccurring problem and I dont think its safe to drive on the road, dont want to risk other peoples / my life on the road.

Can anyone help me?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: St Marys 2760
Posted

Wheels might need balancing?

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 11m 19d
Posted

does that cause the wheel to shake a fair bit? if so I hope that's the cause, I just hope its nothing serious.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: St Marys 2760
Posted

Yeah most definitely... Happened a while back on the Mrs fiesta. Got wheels balanced and was good as gold! Give that a go mate and see how you go

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

hey well if it gets the lads to post piks up of hot chicks, its a winner

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...