Jump to content

Capa Kits


Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 24d
Posted
It may be interesting, and im not particularly bagging anyone, as their are different approaches to various issues, I am simply stating the facts as I see them.

Fair comment, though I can promise you that a stock T wont/cant make 300Kw at the treads at 11 PSI on 98 ron fuel, there is something sneaky going on here. Come on martin time to come clean, or are you simply playing with the guys.

PETER

APS

  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • SportCompact.biz
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted (edited)

He must be playing, because even on the CAPA site their kit only makes 256kw @ the wheels (manual trans).

http://www.capa.com.au/xr6_340.htm

Edited by CnC
  • SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Outer east - Melbourne
Posted
I cant really give one considering that my setup consists of parts of the CAPA kit + the Unichip.

OK what did you pay for the CAPA kit and then to "upgrade" to the unichip bits?

  • SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Outer east - Melbourne
Posted
If it makes you feel better guys, Im making it up. that's how much I give a toss!

now now...no need to be like that. Just post the dyno sheet and shut them up.....

  • SportCompact.biz
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

richdave: You can find the prices on repsective websites.

street tuner: excellent.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 6d
Posted

You know what they say about arguing on the Internet.....

HOWEVER, since Im seeing Peter on Tuesday, and WOULD LOVE to collect on his offer for a carton, I have blown up part of a well publicised dyno sheet for the car, just to prove my point!

xr.jpg

Make them Crownies Pete, make them Crownies.

Cheers,

Martin

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 24d
Posted
You know what they say about arguing on the Internet.....

HOWEVER, since Im seeing Peter on Tuesday, and WOULD LOVE to collect on his offer for a carton, I have blown up part of a well publicised dyno sheet for the car, just to prove my point!

xr.jpg

Make them Crownies Pete, make them Crownies.

Cheers,

Martin

Yeah good one Martin, just bring your car and we will run on the APS dyno, it wont make 302 kw at 11psi on 98 ron fuel with safe air fuel ratios, and I will put money on it, just name your price and I will match it, winner take all. Can we still be friends when I prove you wrong ?

PETER

APS

  • potty trained
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

maybe I've missed something ... but the 302 @ 11psi is only only part of the diagramatic representation of the power run ... what are the rest of the details ???

where do the members find that well publicised dyno graph Martin ??

maybe I'm an idiot (no poll needed for that :lol:) but I read it as a 13psi run tailing off ... splitting hairs maybe ... the dyno simply ain't that accurate is it ?? and can this run be replicated over and over or is it a once of ??

I'll go and hide now

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...