Ugur Member 27 Member For: 13y 8m 21d Posted 18/10/13 01:05 PM Posted 18/10/13 01:05 PM Hey guys,Just gazing through Ebay and found FG angel eyes. What do you guys recon? Worth getting?http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Falcon-FG-XR-Turbo-Angel-Eyes-Head-Lights-with-rings-XR6-XR8-pair-LH-RH-/261236604372?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cd2ea3dd4Anyone recon would could do some group buy or tutorials how to do these on our xr6/8's? Personally I thought that making angel eyes for the FG's wont work due to there angles of how their made but someone has done it, somehow.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 18/10/13 03:02 PM Posted 18/10/13 03:02 PM Looks ghey.MHO.
aimz rokafi New Member 23 Member For: 14y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 18/10/13 09:05 PM Posted 18/10/13 09:05 PM in theory it should look good, but it doesnt really imo.the ones with the LED strip that doesnt follow the shape of the head light look crappy too. (again, just my opinion).if I had a MK1 FG id just get the MK2 headlights. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 18/10/13 10:33 PM Posted 18/10/13 10:33 PM (edited) I'll withhold judgement until I see some fitted.. Edit: just looked at link.. Who can spell poo.. Just my opinion.. Edited 18/10/13 10:34 PM by Slightly Depressed Panda
Barnesy Legacy Donating Member 210 Member For: 17y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/10/13 12:35 AM Posted 19/10/13 12:35 AM If only they made something like the new Audi's.They look awesome when you see them in real life 1
Ugur Member 27 Member For: 13y 8m 21d Posted 19/10/13 03:02 AM Author Posted 19/10/13 03:02 AM Yer it would look really nice. On the avert they have a pictures on series 2, but to be honest it doesn't look that tempting to buy. Although I like the angel eyes on the bf
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now