turbojosh Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 13y 3m 25d Gender: Male Location: St Marys 2760 Posted 29/10/13 07:48 AM Posted 29/10/13 07:48 AM instant transformer aye? can I call my car optimus then?
angelo89 Member 468 Member For: 13y 2m 25d Gender: Male Posted 29/10/13 07:54 AM Posted 29/10/13 07:54 AM I'll let u guys now closer to date maybe
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/10/13 07:57 AM Posted 29/10/13 07:57 AM instant transformer aye? can I call my car optimus then? As long as you don't have a autobots or decepticons badge on your car, call it whatever you want!
turbojosh Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 13y 3m 25d Gender: Male Location: St Marys 2760 Posted 29/10/13 11:45 AM Posted 29/10/13 11:45 AM Oh god no! Those people who do are right up there with the chev badges and the my family stickers. Big no no!!
fatz_f6_typhoon Member 395 Member For: 13y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: 2145 nsw Posted 29/10/13 06:42 PM Posted 29/10/13 06:42 PM Lol I saw a good sticker on a Expensive Daewoo his morning it said "mates don't let other mates put chev badges on Holden's"Thumbs up to you bro!! Lol 2
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 29/10/13 08:20 PM Author Posted 29/10/13 08:20 PM Ill go with fatz and MS on this one laserjosh and at only $100 its a bargain mate ring Ford and ask how much a CAI is but make sure you're sitting down.not long now ppl
turbojosh Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 13y 3m 25d Gender: Male Location: St Marys 2760 Posted 29/10/13 09:40 PM Posted 29/10/13 09:40 PM Yeah I can only imagine from fraud... I might hold off a bit either way as I've already got a spare parts bill for Friday.. New gear knob, rear door lock, bonnet latch, touch up paint... mods will have to hold off for a few weeks I think :(
Blitzkrieg Member 73 Member For: 13y 2m 14d Gender: Male Posted 01/11/13 07:11 AM Posted 01/11/13 07:11 AM Wont be there, Sister in laws birthday dinner, lucky me! Oh well, I will get the wife to chauffeur me to dinner in the turbo taxi, then I can drink then tell her to race everything and go faster all the way home!(I just hope we don't pull up next too a laser and get smoked!)
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 01/11/13 10:11 AM Author Posted 01/11/13 10:11 AM That's a bummer bro but as always family first.Now that would be embarrassing and ever G6ET owners worst nightmare
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/11/13 10:22 AM Posted 01/11/13 10:22 AM (I just hope we don't pull up next too a laser and get smoked!) Just watch out for them dope kf lasers. All the clear coat they lose over the years massive weight reduction and wind resistance.:lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now