Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/04/15 06:58 AM Posted 17/04/15 06:58 AM Whos this don bloke? 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/04/15 07:06 AM Posted 17/04/15 07:06 AM ^ your mate.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/04/15 07:15 AM Posted 17/04/15 07:15 AM Yeah I never said that. Lol 1
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 17/04/15 08:07 AM Posted 17/04/15 08:07 AM Is Don...is good. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/04/15 08:33 AM Posted 17/04/15 08:33 AM (edited) Yeah Jon ( Stigmata ) fitted it for me this morning.OT -- sorryIt was great to catch up with him coz I haven't seen him for months coz ... well ... sh*t happens.All fitted. Quick and easy. Did I mention quick. Makes sense I suppose coz he has swapped out a few turbos in his time.Didn't swap the oil feed line around to the way it 'should' be (my filter is hard up against the head on the inlet side) coz too hard without a hoist.Engine bay looks stock. Just the way I like it..I'll get it tuned -- hopefully -- next week and then I'll get my build thread cleaned up and do a writeup as the turbo is the ONLY thing that was changed.Good to see you today as well BradEditAnd I love the wheels.........good choice Edited 17/04/15 08:36 AM by BenDoCo 1
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 17/04/15 08:36 AM Posted 17/04/15 08:36 AM Glad you got it fitted. Are u liking the spooly
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/04/15 08:52 AM Posted 17/04/15 08:52 AM Haven't given it a kick yet Bomber. Went up to 10psi once on the way home and all was silent.Gunna keep off boost completely from now on until it's tuned 2
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 26d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/04/15 09:28 AM Posted 17/04/15 09:28 AM Drag ya
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 17/04/15 09:32 AM Posted 17/04/15 09:32 AM Turbo side?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/04/15 09:32 AM Posted 17/04/15 09:32 AM Well this thread has gone to shit. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now