BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/09/13 12:29 AM Author Posted 17/09/13 12:29 AM Yeah it would be good to see a video pleaseWhere did you mount the power magic and which fuse did you use to power it.Cheers
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 17/09/13 12:35 AM Posted 17/09/13 12:35 AM it is a pitty that the massdrop site does not give the option to get the power mate, otherwise I would get it as well.Where did you guys get your power mate from? 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/09/13 12:37 AM Author Posted 17/09/13 12:37 AM (edited) the link in post #8Edit:sorry, should add that he sells them for $50http://www.hdcarblackbox.com.au/product/blackvue-power-magic-pro.html Edited 17/09/13 12:47 AM by BenDoCo
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 17/09/13 12:57 AM Posted 17/09/13 12:57 AM Thanks for that.These guys in Perth have them for $49.00http://www.radarsdirect.com.au/products-page/car-dash-cameras/dash-cam-accessories/power-magic-pro-blackvue/ 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/09/13 01:05 AM Author Posted 17/09/13 01:05 AM excellent, a place for ppl to get 1 in WA if they want tooCan't wait till my camera & power gets deliveredmay come in very handy if what happened yesterday (or worse) happens again
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 17/09/13 03:02 AM Posted 17/09/13 03:02 AM I can't agree more. I am more worried about the cattle at the shopping centres than anything else.you have no idea how banged up our ford focus is because of inconciderate and disrespectful cattle out there.someone banged the car up from the rear bumper up to the rear door and left white paint all along the car.Then drove off before we got back.Not happening to my car as I always try and reverse into the parking spot.This way the dash cam has a better chance of getting them on screen.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/09/13 03:17 AM Author Posted 17/09/13 03:17 AM reverse into car park (against wall) at shopping center.......good tipwill do this from now onthnx
Knackers Member 102 Member For: 15y 8m Posted 17/09/13 08:32 AM Posted 17/09/13 08:32 AM I got mine from coretech.com.au They sell the powermate bundled together. Preordered mine once it was released. Powermate is in the lower dash - drivers side. Run the cable up the a piller in roof lining along the windshield to the camera. I'll post a pic once home - flying home from Thailand at the moment. Gimme a day or so.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/09/13 09:13 AM Author Posted 17/09/13 09:13 AM cheers Knackers and as I always saysit at the back of the plane
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 19/09/13 04:05 AM Posted 19/09/13 04:05 AM Just keep in mind that if you order the power magic pro, it means you have a spare camera holder that comes with the camera, you can use this to place the camera at the back of the car, if you do not reverse in.It does however mean that each time you park and you don't reverse in, you have to take the camera out of the front holder and put the camera at the back of the car in the other holder.Anyone else order through the massdrop site?If so, have you received any notification that it has been shipped?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now