southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 30/07/13 03:23 AM Posted 30/07/13 03:23 AM (edited) Hey ladsSo my cars doing a trip to Melbourne (from SA) to see Simon at nizpro for a trans tune/ set up.Once it's all back together, I'll be looking at purchasing some Drag wheels/ tyres.I'm looking at doing M/T street radial P315/45R16 to squeeze under the ute (with guards rolled) I need some pretty basic steelies to go with the tyres, Does anyone have any good ideas/ options to suit a drag set up?I've been looking at Diamond racing wheels, and they are cheap, but Might do the job? Any info will be appreciated Edited 30/07/13 03:23 AM by southside
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Posted 30/07/13 06:57 AM Posted 30/07/13 06:57 AM Will 16's fit over the rear brakes? From what I've read need 17's unless you grind down the calipers a bit
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 31/07/13 12:22 AM Author Posted 31/07/13 12:22 AM Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was 16' or 17', I'll look into it. I only wanted to squeeze 16' on there for more side wall profile on the drag tyres
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 6d Gender: Male Posted 31/07/13 12:43 AM Posted 31/07/13 12:43 AM Pm Forum member Stainless.. He runs 15" Convo pro's with ER street as a daily. He might help you ..
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 31/07/13 02:52 AM Posted 31/07/13 02:52 AM Might 1
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 31/07/13 03:40 AM Author Posted 31/07/13 03:40 AM Stainless, tell me your secrets haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now