Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 13d
Posted

Has anyone tried a set of these CV and driveshaft assemblies --> http://autowholesale...products_id=221 (the pic is incorrect)


The guy I spoke to when I contacted them said they are stronger than standard, they extend to the same length as standard but they can plunge further than standard. He also said that he has sold hundreds of them and has only had one or two back broken.They also sell them on ebay. The seller name is AUTO WHOLESALE AUST



  • 2 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 10d
Posted

Tried them. Very loose from new. Went back to oem. Trans diff tried them and gave the thumbs down I have a set done about 600 kms.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Maryborough Qld
Posted

I seen them on ebay, they look like the ones I got for 180 a pair (originaly 270 but was on special) I have noticed that after market ones are very loose, compared to the genuine ones.

the inner pliunger has heaps of play in em. saying that though my left one is faulty and im getting a replacement from the guy tommorow that sold it to me.

also 3 driveline plces told the the play in the inner plunger is completely normal.........

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 10d
Posted

Brand New cv joints should not have any play you can feel. These cheap.ebay ones have 1 or 2mm the only reason to use them would be rw. Not worth $500

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Maryborough Qld
Posted

the inner joint is a plungger joint, so I not sure if there should be or not? the outer joints are the CV joint

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...