Big Thanks Forced Performance And Tuning

dalts

• Member For: 14y 1m 19d

is your turbo really quite off boost, at idle??? took ine for its maiden voyage this arvo, can hardly hear it

Edited by mummba

• Member For: 17y 10m 29d

is your turbo really quite off boost, at idle??? took ine for its maiden voyage this arvo, can hardly hear it

I thought the opposite a lot noisier on load than the gt3566

Lee

• Member For: 17y 10m 29d

Thanks very much,we are going out on June 19th only on radials so probably won't achieve a lot more interested in mph for now then we can work on times!

How's your ute progressing?

Lee

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 23d

How's your ute progressing?

Yeah full slicks later down the track will be def on your cards.

There has been delay after delay with it. I have most of it done. Waiting on turbo and 5000cc injectors from states. Dion from dynomite performance has worked out how to keep the head on these things. So that will be a few weeks away from getting that. The rest of the motor is complete. Just sent the crank off to get the end float clearance right and then can put it back together. It's taking time but the research and dev that is going into this destroked engine is second to none. Also while I have the engine apart I'm going to sell the gtx4202 to make way for a real heart on this thing. Lol. Still yet to put it on scales and get the weight distribution

Right and setup the suspension better. Im really hanging to get it the track though. There will be a lot of sorting out to come since we are the first to go into unknown territory. Oh well in due course. I think its time you put the bench mark down and it gives me something to catch