Jump to content

How do you feel about your XR6  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Guest sancho
  • Guests
Posted (edited)

well I went out and bought one, second hand, 24k on the clock, blueprint auto, basic sound etc,

and then a mate rings me up 24 hours later and offers me his phantom auto with premium sound and leather trim for only 2k more than what I paid for mine

DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH

anyway, I only paid 38k for it. :lol:

its nice, its quick..ish (ive owned a twin turbo VL for a while and it was bloody quick:)

but, the night I parked it up at the house, the exhuast manifold gasket blew! :blink:

Went to FORD today :spit: and they cant fix it for two weeks!! wtf!

when I got home and looked under the bonnet, found a loose hoseclamp!

and on the way home from where I bought it, I noticed a small diff whine at 80 - 90kays, and a bit of a "thump!" in the transmission!

Have I bought a lemon? :ermm:

Edited by sancho
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

No, not a lemon - just a few un-optional extras!

And :spoton: , enjoy your stay.

Trent.

Guest langen
  • Guests
Posted

My new xr6 turbo rules :ermm: it's seriosly the best car I've ever owned, dose any1 no wat it runs on the dyno?

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 26d
  • Location: Geelong, Vic
Posted
:pinch: I've got three weeks until I pick her up and its hurting! :thumbsup:
Guest jc20b
  • Guests
Posted

What can I say it does its job but not muc else it gets me around for work just it doesnt liek to play diff ia about to shed some teeth lol clutch poor build asswell.

but that's what you expect there just a ru naround do the shopping family car.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 26d
  • Location: Geelong, Vic
Posted

:spoton: Not long now. A week or so and I'll be able to tell you what I think.

Sweet dreams until then.

Guest anycolouraslongas
  • Guests
Posted

Had mine for 6 days now and must say it was perfect when I picked it up - and I had a very extensive list I checked and up to this point driving-wise I can only there aren't enough superlatives that I could use to describe it - it is just the best.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 26d
  • Location: Geelong, Vic
Posted
:nod: Next Wednesday I pick her up. I'll back to let you know then. :nod:
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 26d
  • Location: Geelong, Vic
Posted

:type: Got her today and shes beautiful, what can I say I think I'm in love! :crybaby:

Seeya going for a drive again! :crybaby:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 24d
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

congrats jt!! I get mine today as well!! Tell us about your ride.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...