God666 Complete Bastard Legacy Donating Member 1,123 Member For: 22y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/06/13 11:18 AM Author Posted 30/06/13 11:18 AM Runs a farily gentle 310 rwkw. 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/06/13 11:22 AM Posted 30/06/13 11:22 AM I may be wrong but I thought the comp bushes are ment to be installed with the void positioned vertically?
Mr_4.0 Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 14d Posted 01/07/13 09:22 AM Posted 01/07/13 09:22 AM My brothers FG xr6t manual used to tramp like crazy. Had bushes done and still tramped. Pissed off the crap factory tyres and put on some pricey pirrelis. No tramp at all now!! As I've said before, some tyres are notorious for axle tramp. Even some expensive brands. Two brands I haven't personally seen tramp have been Toyo and Nitto. Surprise surprise, they are made in the same place.
God666 Complete Bastard Legacy Donating Member 1,123 Member For: 22y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/07/13 03:40 AM Author Posted 02/07/13 03:40 AM I may be wrong but I thought the comp bushes are ment to be installed with the void positioned vertically?Just spoke with the guys at Fulcrum, they confirmed that the voids are meant to be at the top and the bottom (void slots running horizontally). 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/07/13 03:45 AM Posted 02/07/13 03:45 AM Thanks mate, I have a set to fit to my BA so will fit them as per your info
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now