Finally In An Fg F6!

NVT

• Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 22d

Hey guys,

After much crapping around with the dealership, I'm finally in my own FG F6!

I've been wanting an FPV ever since the early Typhoon's came out and to say that I'm stoked is an absolute understatement!

I bought a 2011, Winter White FG F6 with 25,000km's on the clock. Came fully optioned except for the argents so it had 6/4 brembo's, reverse camera/sensors, leather upgrade, tech pack, tow pack etc. It was fully optioned as a new showroom car. Build number 0148 with the ZF box.

Still has NCW, has full logs and is in immaculate condition. It is such an amazing car to drive and I feel incredibly privileged to finally have my own.

Plans include argents/dark rims, maybe plates, trans cooler, inline oil filter and possibly tuning after NCW expires.

Had it tinted the other day with the 35%/20% combo and I have to say it came up much better than I had hoped.

479119_10151397934402011_675837970_o.jpg

Look forward to head out on a few more cruises soon and catch up with a few members again :spoton:

Cheers guys,

Dan

• Like 4

• Member For: 13y 3m 16d

Looks great mate, Dark Argents are the way to go I reckon........(just make sure they're Genuine......3 of my 4 after markets cracked - Wheels2u would cover them under warranty....bumma)