Nickaz Member 7 Member For: 13y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/05/13 06:48 AM Posted 17/05/13 06:48 AM thanks mate! car is stock height with just the rear guards rolled. wheels scrub a tiny bit when going up steep driveways but other then that its fine I love the look of the wide wheels on the back, but my cars lowered so I may have to get different offsite and and tyre width , but I don't know what. I think when I've saved up enough cash for the wheels, ill go to a wheel shop and ask myself what size I need for this not to bump.
xx_D6_xx Member 73 Member For: 14y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/05/13 06:53 AM Author Posted 17/05/13 06:53 AM yeh not sure how it would go lowered.... they poke out about 80-90mm from the guards so may have to go like +35's to fit them under? doing a photoshoot with the car sunday night so will have decent pics next week to show it
Nickaz Member 7 Member For: 13y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/05/13 06:56 AM Posted 17/05/13 06:56 AM yeah I was thinking 19x9.5+20 fronts and 19x8.5+35 rear. cant wait to see the photoshoots! I've saved like every picture of your car on my computer and wrote " my baby " haha
xx_D6_xx Member 73 Member For: 14y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/05/13 07:20 AM Author Posted 17/05/13 07:20 AM yeah I was thinking 19x9.5+20 fronts and 19x8.5+35 rear. cant wait to see the photoshoots! I've saved like every picture of your car on my computer and wrote " my baby " hahaHaha will have plenty more coming next week
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 17/05/13 07:25 AM Posted 17/05/13 07:25 AM Hi, do you go 4wdriving often?Tuff car but sack it, and those wheels will be roses. 1
xx_D6_xx Member 73 Member For: 14y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/05/13 09:48 AM Author Posted 17/05/13 09:48 AM Not lowering coz I won't be able to get up my driveway and the wheels..... Well I cbf changing them lol
xx_D6_xx Member 73 Member For: 14y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/05/13 10:50 AM Author Posted 20/05/13 10:50 AM Took some pics yesterday- more to come when my mate (with the proper camera) sends them through
xx_D6_xx Member 73 Member For: 14y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/05/13 10:56 AM Author Posted 20/05/13 10:56 AM
xx_D6_xx Member 73 Member For: 14y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/05/13 11:04 AM Author Posted 20/05/13 11:04 AM
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/05/13 12:32 PM Posted 20/05/13 12:32 PM tuff 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now