Aussie Infidel Member 15 Member For: 14y 3m 14d Posted 09/04/13 07:32 AM Posted 09/04/13 07:32 AM hey guys just noticed what I think is a leak from front side of exhaust manifold, I've been told they can come loose, what torque setting should I do them up to? the soonest I can get the car to a mechanic is next week and I don't really want to drive the car if there is a leak so I'm going to get my boss to do it for me tomorrow at work, He's a cluey bugger with cars he built his own v8 rodeo he knows his sh*t, I just gota get him the torque settings, cheers boys
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/04/13 07:35 AM Posted 09/04/13 07:35 AM What model car
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/04/13 07:48 AM Posted 09/04/13 07:48 AM 32nm iirc
Aussie Infidel Member 15 Member For: 14y 3m 14d Posted 09/04/13 07:51 AM Author Posted 09/04/13 07:51 AM thankyou! and is it the same for the ones from turbo to manifold? may aswell check that at same time
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/04/13 07:53 AM Posted 09/04/13 07:53 AM Arh no they are different but what model turbo do u have ?
Aussie Infidel Member 15 Member For: 14y 3m 14d Posted 09/04/13 07:58 AM Author Posted 09/04/13 07:58 AM 2002 ba matethe noise<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151556848034704" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Aussie Infidel Member 15 Member For: 14y 3m 14d Posted 09/04/13 08:33 AM Author Posted 09/04/13 08:33 AM what is iirc?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/04/13 08:37 AM Posted 09/04/13 08:37 AM If I remember correctly Struggling to find exact specs on phone atm -( at the moment) Lol ( larfin out loud )Sozz ( sorry but not really )Cheers ( fully taking the piss ) 1
Aussie Infidel Member 15 Member For: 14y 3m 14d Posted 09/04/13 08:40 AM Author Posted 09/04/13 08:40 AM haha no worries
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/04/13 09:13 AM Posted 09/04/13 09:13 AM 40nm all round.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now