Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 13y 11m 13d
Posted

Hello all.

I was looking at buying an xr6 turbo ute that's for sale but its an auto. other than that its pretty much exactly what im looking for and pretty cheap.

I was just wondering how much it would cost for a manual conversion?

cheers guys

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Seen a manual conversion today with a tough clutch for $2500. f*ckin bargain. Then probably 2500+ in fitting.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Should I mention that I have a T56 for sale? Comes with mal wood option 3+ clutch kit, relocated bleeder, Herrod sure shifter, tail shaft, polished alloy fluid reservoir, pedal box.. Everything you'll need for conversion.

Came out of an 05 BA sedan after doing 130k.

Since I've owned it, it has always been serviced with Teansmax Z

Hope I haven't forgotten anything.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Clutch has about 50% meat left on it. Mal wood does rebuild them too.

Open to serious offers

Edited by The Converted
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted (edited)

^^^^^ buy it

Will need ute tail shaft though

Edited by Paulie2256
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I have a turbo manual ute but id like to do an auto conversion if you live in brisbane?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...