joe@cms Member 129 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Gender: Male Posted 20/03/13 10:33 AM Posted 20/03/13 10:33 AM Joe u must read the first post lolSorry lolI see, my bad..& yes we make these kits up for the ZF'sthanksJoe
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 20/03/13 11:40 AM Posted 20/03/13 11:40 AM Move to QLD. Seen half a dozen external cooler running around on ZFs with no issue.I'm with Joe. People try to over complicate their theories when working with ZFs. They are still a transmission at the end of the day. 1
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 20/03/13 11:42 AM Posted 20/03/13 11:42 AM (edited) Bellato, it's time to focus on solving your issue instead of just talking about it. Edited 20/03/13 11:43 AM by HIRO F6
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Posted 20/03/13 10:29 PM Posted 20/03/13 10:29 PM Bellato, it's time to focus on solving your issue instead of just talking about it.Yea I know it's bred into me at uni to make sure you really analyse (over analyse actually) something before making a decision.I've decided to run an external cooler behind the foggy and bypass the heat exchanger 1
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 20/03/13 11:34 PM Posted 20/03/13 11:34 PM Mate, I will be surprised if you regret the decision. Keep us posted with how it all goes.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Posted 20/03/13 11:49 PM Posted 20/03/13 11:49 PM Me too.. It won't be going on until June/July. Gotta save my pennies so I can do everything in one go 1
45T-XR Legacy Donating Member 417 Member For: 19y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gladstone, Queensland Posted 21/03/13 03:36 AM Posted 21/03/13 03:36 AM Move to QLD. Seen half a dozen external cooler running around on ZFs with no issue.I'm with Joe. People try to over complicate their theories when working with ZFs. They are still a transmission at the end of the day.One of the Simplest gearbox's Ive ever had apart in the most part....the complicated stuff is in the mechatronic's
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 21/03/13 04:29 AM Posted 21/03/13 04:29 AM confident on the rebuild yous just did?
fordomatic1 Member 50 Member For: 13y 6m 20d Posted 21/03/13 09:39 AM Author Posted 21/03/13 09:39 AM Yea I know it's bred into me at uni to make sure you really analyse (over analyse actually) something before making a decision.I've decided to run an external cooler behind the foggy and bypass the heat exchangerNow you have made me decide to do the same mate, at least if they die we might get a discount on a double rebuild here in Canberra. Who are you going to get to do it? My mrs drives our car 90% of the time and she drives like a grandma, so im sure it will be fine.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Posted 21/03/13 09:42 AM Posted 21/03/13 09:42 AM Haha yea well given the prices around Canberra we'll need any discount we can get lol. I'm gonna mount it myself while I'm putting my cooler on and then run the hoses then whoever does my zf flush can hook it up and remove the heat exchanger while they're there. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now