Msg6et Member 27 Member For: 14y 3m 2d Gender: Female Posted 08/03/13 07:21 PM Posted 08/03/13 07:21 PM hi every 1 sorry it's not in the right spot I have a fg and just bought a alloy expantion tank it has 4 tubes that come out but my factory 1 only has 3 is there a way I can fix this? I think the 1 I was sent is for a ba. any help would be greatcheers Kelly
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/03/13 06:12 AM Posted 09/03/13 06:12 AM Yep go to any speed shop and get a rubber cap or plug and hose clamp and your done Even clark rubber will surfice
Msg6et Member 27 Member For: 14y 3m 2d Gender: Female Posted 09/03/13 10:35 AM Author Posted 09/03/13 10:35 AM thankyou so much I'll plug it up. thanks kel
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now