Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, Inner South
Posted

Guys, looking for any ideas.

Just noticed my brake lights take 1 - 5 seconds to turn on when I hit the pedal. Maybe something has come loose?

Bout to check the fuses/and/or/relays to see if I can spot anything. Anybody seen this before?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, Inner South
Posted

must be getting too big as I couldnt see the microswitch and couldnt seem to get my head under the dash to take a better look...

eithway, I was reading a somewhat related article which talked about the abs (or dcs) sensors on the rear wheels. I've given them a clean and problem is now gone. not sure how it all links together but seems to have done the trick.

will leave it a few days before giving it the complete all clear but looks good so far.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...