Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

275 will with rolling...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

If you want to avoid rolling (as I did) then a 275/30/19 at +35 JUST clears. Any shallower would've rubbed.

That is on a 9.5 rim so a 9.5 with a 255 will have issues of the rim hitting the guard instead of the tyre in my opinion. If you want +25 offset with a 255 tyre and no rolling stick to 8.5 rear - BUT a 9.5 with a 275 will be more practical (more grip) and look better IMHO ;)

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 20d
Posted

From looking at a offset calculator your setup puts the tyre almost exactly the same spot as the setup I said so I guess it depends whether I want flush or more tyre

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...