Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

as the title states, I can never log out.

when im finished with the site I log out but when I return to the site im still logged in.

thought ide let you know.

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Clear your cookies. That will fix the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Randwick, sydney
Posted

Clear your cookies. That will fix the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's one of his problems.....always going for the cookies.....

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

that's one of his problems.....always going for the cookies.....

smart arse!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...