hoarspower Member 478 Member For: 15y 16d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 07/02/13 10:08 AM Author Posted 07/02/13 10:08 AM Sexy 6
MCWILLY Member 190 Member For: 14y 7m 20d Posted 15/02/13 11:09 AM Posted 15/02/13 11:09 AM What are the king spring codes required for sl front ssl rear. I have KFRL-68sl for the rear is this right and KFFL-57sl fronts
MCWILLY Member 190 Member For: 14y 7m 20d Posted 22/02/13 07:46 AM Posted 22/02/13 07:46 AM KFFL-57SL (front) & KFRL-68SSL (rear)Been installed for a day and driven about 30klm so may settle a little still
octanet Member 7 Member For: 14y 5m 20d Posted 22/02/13 10:15 AM Posted 22/02/13 10:15 AM nice height
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 22/02/13 10:35 AM Posted 22/02/13 10:35 AM nice n sensible
MCWILLY Member 190 Member For: 14y 7m 20d Posted 22/02/13 08:08 PM Posted 22/02/13 08:08 PM Must say I wouldn't want it any lower then this. The exhaust sits about 85mm off the ground as it is. The ride is still really comfortable at this height so I think anymore then this would result in deduced handling and comfort
skitzone80b Member 46 Member For: 13y 7m 3d Posted 26/02/13 01:36 AM Posted 26/02/13 01:36 AM Unsure of what kings are in it all I know is that they haven't put shortened bump stops in so I'll know pretty soon when I rip them out.
ldekruyf New Member 15 Member For: 15y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/03/13 09:59 AM Posted 10/03/13 09:59 AM my BF XR6T on 20x8.5 and 20x10 droped with XYZ coilovers 45mm's is as low as I could go cause of the rear tyres scrubing sorry about the crap photos 3
spinr33 Legacy Donating Member 964 Member For: 15y 1m 12d Posted 10/03/13 10:19 AM Posted 10/03/13 10:19 AM Looks good
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 12/03/13 07:36 AM Posted 12/03/13 07:36 AM I like
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now