CCCC miso xr6 Legacy Donating Member 317 Member For: 17y 9m 26d Posted 17/01/13 10:45 AM Posted 17/01/13 10:45 AM (edited) Go option 2 and sell me your rail and reg lolIl sell you a 1200hp turbosmart reg an fittings, good price to Edited 17/01/13 10:46 AM by CCCC
unclewal Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 16y 15d Posted 17/01/13 11:18 AM Author Posted 17/01/13 11:18 AM Il sell you a 1200hp turbosmart reg an fittings, good price to What about a rail? he wants that too.
Process West Member 248 Member For: 20y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong NSW Posted 17/01/13 11:56 AM Posted 17/01/13 11:56 AM Maybe we should wait for Kevins new fg gear to be released, it may be compatibe with BA/BF aswellI think you should wait...but Im biased :-) 1
Process West Member 248 Member For: 20y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong NSW Posted 17/01/13 12:25 PM Posted 17/01/13 12:25 PM (edited) An intank fuel system is by far the safest option, especially if use E85. Noticed how many V8 supercars fires they have had of late. These cars are quick and if you had the mishap of an accident, you don't want to be incinerated, or your family and others.CheersAlmost all modern fuel tanks are made from high-density polyethylene and are designed to integrate/accommodate a twisted/crushed car in an accident and keep the fuel inside.Installing anything other than factory plastic fuel modules inside a fuel tank is a disaster waiting to happen. Rupture on impact will be considerably increased with a length of 5in diameter stainless steel tube inside your tank…(part of some aftermarket so called anti-surge systems).In a major accident would you rather 2.5 litres escape from a forward mounted anti-surge tank or 70 litres from the main tank.BTW...V8 supercars use a fuel bladder and the fuel filling tubes must be made from a soft flexible material as well....Metal filling pipes are not allowed as they could puncture the bladder upon an impact.Much like the scenario I stated above. Edited 17/01/13 01:11 PM by Process West
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Posted 17/01/13 01:04 PM Posted 17/01/13 01:04 PM I think you should wait...but Im biased :-)I am waiting..............Waiting for you to reply to my email about a TMIC for a Gen V liberty, check ya emails Kev.......lol
Process West Member 248 Member For: 20y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong NSW Posted 17/01/13 01:13 PM Posted 17/01/13 01:13 PM I am waiting..............Waiting for you to reply to my email about a TMIC for a Gen V liberty, check ya emails Kev.......lolwill have a look when I get in tomorrow....keeping on top of emails is becoming difficult....I get about 50 a day.
XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 18d Posted 17/01/13 01:21 PM Posted 17/01/13 01:21 PM Still haven't received my sample of your new fuel system either....
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Posted 17/01/13 01:50 PM Posted 17/01/13 01:50 PM <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Process West" data-cid="1350915" data-time="1358428427"><p> <br />will have a look when I get in tomorrow....keeping on top of emails is becoming difficult....I get about 50 a day.</p></blockquote>No worries Kev
unclewal Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 16y 15d Posted 27/01/13 02:41 AM Author Posted 27/01/13 02:41 AM I am looking at alternate options to Speedflow fittings, they are tried and true, but also tried and expensive. I know do it once and do it right but I aint made of money since being made redundant last year.If there is a cheaper (even slightly) and just as good quality I would appreciate feedback.Has anyone used Aero Flow fittings? Also does anyone have feedback or have used their fittings and hose? Its about $10/m cheaper on average for hose (PTFE/Teflon liner) and fittings are again cheaper by at-least $2 each. Rocket Industries is the supplier in Sydney and there are multiple sellers on ebay. Anyone use these fittings at all and have any feedback regarding quality and durability? Thinking of using 200 series hoses black braided stainless with 570 or 200 series hose ends depending on what I can get them for.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/01/13 02:48 AM Posted 27/01/13 02:48 AM I have used a large selection of speedflow but only a few aeroflow fittings So far they seem same/same to me but that's as far as I can comment They are being pushed quite well around go fast shops so I cant see much of an issue because if they were below par they would not be stocked at top end shops 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now