waxcactus New Member 12 Member For: 13y 2m 9d Posted 16/08/13 08:37 AM Posted 16/08/13 08:37 AM Hey thanks mate I just bought a set of rims for my 2012 gs ute
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 18/08/13 06:20 AM Posted 18/08/13 06:20 AM Just wondering how your drivers seat is fairing up.The bolstering on mine has softened and the seat feels like its sagging.I think these R spec GT,s are running softer seats to compensate the stiff ride.Anyway,there going to replace it...
Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 2d Posted 18/08/13 07:36 AM Author Posted 18/08/13 07:36 AM Sometime ago I drove the GT-P and GT , and given the short drive, apart from the wings on the GT-P seats , I could n't see any difference in the position and feel of the the seats... It would be interesting to do a back to back test to see whether there is a difference.. So far , my seat feels good!!!
Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 2d Posted 18/08/13 07:49 AM Author Posted 18/08/13 07:49 AM Are they going to have the seat rebuild or replaced ? .Has Ford stated that the seats (drivers) are softer? . I wouldnt of expected the seats to soften after months of use. Years maybe , but not months. I know they can suffer if the driver is on heavy side, but still, I wouldnt expect that they soften after months... Daily driver or not... It will interesting to hear from other GT and RSpec owners - see what their findings have been thus far.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/08/13 08:13 AM Posted 18/08/13 08:13 AM 1
Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 2d Posted 18/08/13 11:21 AM Author Posted 18/08/13 11:21 AM Is that real ??? Wow - I think hahahah . If it is real , was it a chrome wrap or chrome paint ??? Wow again !!!
Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 2d Posted 30/08/13 07:59 AM Author Posted 30/08/13 07:59 AM What do you think ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now