Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Posted 18/01/13 06:27 AM Author Posted 18/01/13 06:27 AM Wow - what a small world !! :sungum:
Rapidyellowxr6tute Legacy Donating Member 123 Member For: 14y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Yarra Valley, Victoria Posted 18/01/13 06:36 AM Posted 18/01/13 06:36 AM Very true Spinning! You won't regret your decision mate, I could'nt wait to get my GS ute and annoyed the crap out of my sister but since taking delivery I haven't looked back! Enjoy the R spec and maybe I'll see you out in it sometime! 1
Boog72 Legacy Donating Member 107 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Qld Posted 18/01/13 12:23 PM Posted 18/01/13 12:23 PM Well by the time you read this spinning you will already have taken delivery of the beast and won't be able to leave your garage!!! haha. Congratulations once again and which build number did you get?? You are now the proud owner of an Australian Piece of motoring history!!! I haven't taken ours out for a blat for a while! I got back from work out west last night so I gave ours a wash at 8pm tonight (never too late to wash a GT hahaha) and ready for a cruise up to Etamogah pub on the Sunshine Coast...around Noosa and into the hinterland for photos for the our Bar!!Once again all the best and enjoy and hope ya got to sleep Friday night!! lol 1
Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Posted 20/01/13 08:49 PM Author Posted 20/01/13 08:49 PM Wow !!! .. Agree that the feeling between the F6 and GT335 are very different .. However , it isn't until it is yours that you get a better fell of the difference . I loved the F6 - however , as we have discussed earlier - there is nothing more rewarding than acknowledgement from strangers and bystanders - whom agree that the GT335 is something special .. 1
Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Posted 20/01/13 08:56 PM Author Posted 20/01/13 08:56 PM From the very start , I was never a fan of the 'black' - however, having possession of the car now - I am like a mother after given birth to a new born - how could you not love it ?? I 've said if before - not a fan - however , the black - each time you look at it (yes - I 've spend many hours looking at it!! ) you find something new - a curve, a fleck in the paint - the red , the mirrors - the Boss 335 .. Driving the F6 - was very much like any other car - that is until you decided to give it some curry - and then it just blew you away with its performance and acceleration - however the GT 335 - has you smiling from the get go - whether its the exhaust note at idle, the hump on the bonnet as your a idling along in traffic, and when you decide to push it along (a bit) - you smile widens as does the acceleration !!! Wahooo !!! 1
Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Posted 20/01/13 08:59 PM Author Posted 20/01/13 08:59 PM My son couldn't wait to see the car - here are some pictures of the Batmobile with my son 3
AusAnt Turbo Noob Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 14y 14d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/01/13 09:26 PM Posted 20/01/13 09:26 PM Wow!! Enough said!
kochxr6 Member 56 Member For: 16y 1d Gender: Male Location: South Australia Posted 20/01/13 10:41 PM Posted 20/01/13 10:41 PM Awesome cars man. I love the plates. Looks tough on it
Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Posted 21/01/13 12:36 AM Author Posted 21/01/13 12:36 AM I am pleased I was not able to get the 'slimline' plates - the standard plates make the car look 'fat' and fills the specialized area just nicely .. I love the look !! Can't stop smiling !!! :sungum:
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 21/01/13 07:52 AM Posted 21/01/13 07:52 AM I have to agree that the black has grown on me too but still love the white.... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now