Mr_xr6_Turbo1 Member 57 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Posted 26/11/12 07:59 PM Posted 26/11/12 07:59 PM I am actually looking at buying a front mount for the fg Ute and while you guys are on the subject would there be any problems with getting a 2nd hand stage 2 kit would save a lot of money
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 26/11/12 08:02 PM Posted 26/11/12 08:02 PM You won't have any problems providing there's no damage to it. It's not like they wear out, so buying a second hand one can save you heaps of money without compromising anything when compared to a brand new unit. 2
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 26/11/12 08:16 PM Posted 26/11/12 08:16 PM What this guy said ^^
jacobmitchell92 Legacy Donating Member 370 Member For: 15y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/11/12 08:49 PM Author Posted 26/11/12 08:49 PM How soon are you looking at buying one?? I'll have mine up for sale with all piping etc. no damage what's so ever 1
Mr_xr6_Turbo1 Member 57 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Posted 26/11/12 09:34 PM Posted 26/11/12 09:34 PM I am looking for one now if you want to pm me a price and some pictures that would be great
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 27/11/12 12:37 AM Posted 27/11/12 12:37 AM Is the pw stage 2 cooler heaps better then your Capa one you had in the car before?Car was never tuned with the capa cooler.. But the car with exact mods but zf auto was making 270@9psi, im making [email protected] through a t56 and pw cooler.
Goliath Member 383 Member For: 16y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/11/12 12:38 AM Posted 27/11/12 12:38 AM I bought my PW Stage 2 kit second hand, only thing I have done to it is polish it! Have had no problems, but always be cautious buying 2nd hand.
xtraktor Inactive Members 1 Member For: 17y 1m 29d Posted 28/11/12 02:29 AM Posted 28/11/12 02:29 AM How soon are you looking at buying one?? I'll have mine up for sale with all piping etc. no damage what's so everHi mate, I'm after a BA/BF PW stage 2 with the throttle body relocation piping. Is that what you have got?
jacobmitchell92 Legacy Donating Member 370 Member For: 15y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/11/12 05:36 AM Author Posted 28/11/12 05:36 AM Nah mate mine is off the FG sorry
Goliath Member 383 Member For: 16y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/11/12 12:01 PM Posted 28/11/12 12:01 PM I am looking for one now if you want to pm me a price and some pictures that would be greatThink Adam might have some gear?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now