Fordxr6turbo.com Merchandise

sash

• Love the Ride....
  • Member For: 21y 1m 21d

Hi everyone, I have just put in the order for the keyrings.. They will be arriving shortly so start getting your orders in. They are limited to 50 and there are quite a few orders in already.

Don't miss out.

Price will be $13.50 including postage.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 12d
I'd drink with you ... if you were shouting of course ... :lol:

no worries KEN - I have to return my HgAg membership to you from when I was driving that Focus anyway, kill 2 birds!

• In Your Face
  • Member For: 21y 1m 18d
Hi everyone, I have just pun in the order for the keyrings.. They will be arriving shortly so start getting your orders in. They are limited to 50 and there are quite a few orders in already.

Don't miss out.

Price will be $13.50 including postage.

I'll be in that put me down for 2...

• Love the Ride....

30 keyrings left.... remember only a limited number of these will be made... A collectors item if you will...

Also, in regards to custom naming on your beer glasses. Unfortunately, the opportunity to customise may not be available from Wednesday 14th Jan due to production commitments of the Laser. I have acces to it till then but after that date I can not promise anything. The standard FordXR6Turbo.com Beer Glass set will still be available.

So if you want your custom glasses, try to get you order into me asap. Orders are currently shippling the next day for the Glasses and the keyrings will be here anyday now.

Thanks everyone.

• Love the Ride....

yes ducatijb. I have done your glasses. Key rings will be here shortly, I will email everyone that has ordered them when they arive. Payment is to Chris Freeman (Fordxr6Turbo.com) bank account. You can find the bank details in there Merchandise link at the top of the page. After transfer, please email either CJF077 or admin@FordXR6Turbo.com and provide the reciept of transfer. Chris will then forward me a message once payment has cleared.

• What's happening?
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 23d

Having had ample opportunity to test each of my 4 beer glasses, I can now endorse them as a Trumpy Approved Product.

They do infact hold beer, and they do it quite well.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like any further explanation of the FordXR6Turbo.com Beer Glass Set's ability to contain beer. :smilielol: