Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mildura
Posted

hi guys I got Process West surge tank with 044 pump with no fitting instructions and cant wait till next week for them to send instructions to me, as I want to fit it today :)

so if anyone has the fitting instructions they could email to me, that Would be very much appreciated :bowdown::bowdown:

[email protected]

Cheers Guys........

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I got install pdf but does not show wiring at all just says get a auto lec to do it .

But if u got a basic grasp of a relay and soldering iron u will have no issues

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mildura
Posted

thanks for that but all I need to know is where to tap the pink wire into, if anyone knows?

cheers

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: left right out
Posted

Passengers kick panel, after the inertia switch I thought?

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...