Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 26/09/12 11:03 AM Posted 26/09/12 11:03 AM I'd love a black car but just too hard to keep looking great, so white it was for me. Went with no stripes just to be different.Benny.
will-82 Member 427 Member For: 21y 8m 15d Location: sydney Posted 26/09/12 06:41 PM Posted 26/09/12 06:41 PM Was going to say white with no stripes but if you must have them, I saw one with blue stripes the other day looked good
nitro xr6 turbo Banned 185 Member For: 14y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: perth wa Posted 27/09/12 09:47 PM Posted 27/09/12 09:47 PM gotta be black with gold stripes or red with black stripes.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 28/09/12 09:20 AM Posted 28/09/12 09:20 AM Just ordered a R spec in white and black stripes.Looks horn.... 2
FPV6 Member 110 Member For: 14y 1m 11d Gender: Male Posted 01/10/12 10:28 PM Posted 01/10/12 10:28 PM It personal as to colour and stripe but IMO red and black stripes the classic GT look
FPV6 Member 110 Member For: 14y 1m 11d Gender: Male Posted 01/10/12 10:34 PM Posted 01/10/12 10:34 PM haha Spinning I agree with it driving you to drink! its just painful. I used to wash my black 2002 VU Storm ute. Stand back and look at it and get almost get tears in my eyes it just looked like a spider had weaved its web all over it!! Grrr..I might jack the thread abit but I can cos its mine :-)So my options are down to 2, Vanish with silver stripes, leather, no nav. $68,700 or White with black stripes, leather INC nav. $69,555.Just FYI which ever car is being fitted with 20inch Versus NEO CARBON wheels. :-)I like Vanish that little bit more. in the flesh its great. BUT it doesnt have Nav. Nav doesnt really mean jack to me, id hardly use it. BUT, its the value of the NAV. and it would be nice when I do want it. Resale may be better also. Its only a fraction less than the white with nav. that's where im stuck. Once I make up my mind I make the call.Who can help me??... Nav or No nav wher $$ are very similar????Keep shopping get a quote go to the next dealer screw them in price so much you can haggle on new cars 1
VIX08 Member 4 Member For: 13y 11m 19d Posted 14/10/12 05:42 AM Posted 14/10/12 05:42 AM How much do they charge for the stripes as an option?
Justa6 Member 214 Member For: 17y 4m 11d Posted 14/10/12 05:56 AM Posted 14/10/12 05:56 AM Can you get them without stripes? To be honest, I think they are getting a bit old hat now. The cars look classier without them. 1
duncana New Member 8 Member For: 15y 3m 24d Gender: Male Posted 15/10/12 12:02 AM Posted 15/10/12 12:02 AM Took me a long time to decide black with no stripes... and I'm happy :-) 1
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 15/10/12 07:16 AM Posted 15/10/12 07:16 AM haha Spinning I agree with it driving you to drink! its just painful. I used to wash my black 2002 VU Storm ute. Stand back and look at it and get almost get tears in my eyes it just looked like a spider had weaved its web all over it!! Grrr..I might jack the thread abit but I can cos its mine :-)So my options are down to 2, Vanish with silver stripes, leather, no nav. $68,700 or White with black stripes, leather INC nav. $69,555.Just FYI which ever car is being fitted with 20inch Versus NEO CARBON wheels. :-)I like Vanish that little bit more. in the flesh its great. BUT it doesnt have Nav. Nav doesnt really mean jack to me, id hardly use it. BUT, its the value of the NAV. and it would be nice when I do want it. Resale may be better also. Its only a fraction less than the white with nav. that's where im stuck. Once I make up my mind I make the call.Who can help me??... Nav or No nav wher $$ are very similar????Go the white one mate.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now