brettute Member 15 Member For: 14y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 04/09/12 12:27 PM Posted 04/09/12 12:27 PM Hi all,I'm in the club, my ute came off the dyne this afternoon with 340.6kw at the wheels! I'll upload pics and the dyne sheet 2moro.I do as much work on the car as I can, I'm chasing power but need it to be drivable as its my daily driver.Work done so far:Hurricane 4inch dump, 5inch cat, twin 2.5inch the rest of the wayWalbro GSS342 Fuel PumpTurbosmart wastegate actuator (12psi)Turbosmart Kompact dual port BOV80lb seimens injectorsTuned by Springwood Car CareI will add photo's soon Brett
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 04/09/12 01:28 PM Posted 04/09/12 01:28 PM Good work man, did it go from completely stock to that?If so, how's it feel now?Next round of mods planned yet? haha.Possibly:Turbo side intakePort turbo housingIntercooler kit upgradeNew diff bushes
601Turbz Member 111 Member For: 16y 1m 4d Gender: Male Posted 04/09/12 01:35 PM Posted 04/09/12 01:35 PM Hi all,I'm in the club, my ute came off the dyne this afternoon with 340.6kw at the wheels! I'll upload pics and the dyne sheet 2moro.I do as much work on the car as I can, I'm chasing power but need it to be drivable as its my daily driver.Work done so far:Hurricane 4inch dump, 5inch cat, twin 2.5inch the rest of the wayWalbro GSS342 Fuel PumpTurbosmart wastegate actuator (12psi)Turbosmart Kompact dual port BOV80lb seimens injectorsTuned by Springwood Car CareI will add photo's soon BrettGood work, how much boost you running?
brettute Member 15 Member For: 14y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 04/09/12 01:58 PM Author Posted 04/09/12 01:58 PM (edited) Hey,Ciaran, Stock + exhaust to this stage very nice change, can't believe that it pulls so hard all the way through each gear, its nuts.Going to port the turbo housing next and the boost is a little unstable, then intercooler, then hide from the wife for a while.......601turbz, running 12psi thanks to the 12psi turbosmart actuator.Don't think I need any more yet until I do the valve springs!Thanks Guys,Brett Edited 04/09/12 01:59 PM by brettute 1
601Turbz Member 111 Member For: 16y 1m 4d Gender: Male Posted 05/09/12 01:48 AM Posted 05/09/12 01:48 AM Hey,Ciaran, Stock + exhaust to this stage very nice change, can't believe that it pulls so hard all the way through each gear, its nuts.Going to port the turbo housing next and the boost is a little unstable, then intercooler, then hide from the wife for a while.......601turbz, running 12psi thanks to the 12psi turbosmart actuator.Don't think I need any more yet until I do the valve springs!Thanks Guys,BrettReally good power at only 12psi. Keep up the good work!
IMLOCO Member 397 Member For: 14y 6m 24d Posted 05/09/12 09:48 AM Posted 05/09/12 09:48 AM hey mate is that with stock clutch ? good power also bud congrats !! springwood is that southside of brisbane?
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 26d Gender: Male Posted 05/09/12 10:33 AM Posted 05/09/12 10:33 AM hey mate is that with stock clutch ? good power also bud congrats !! springwood is that southside of brisbane? yeah mate.
brettute Member 15 Member For: 14y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 05/09/12 10:36 AM Author Posted 05/09/12 10:36 AM Hey,No its a heavy duty clutch, not sure what it is as the previous owner put it in,Springwood as is Springwood NSW, west of sydney.Brett
IMLOCO Member 397 Member For: 14y 6m 24d Posted 05/09/12 11:28 AM Posted 05/09/12 11:28 AM Are you worried about the bottom en letting go ?
GTEXXED Banned Banned 910 Member For: 14y 2m 20d Gender: Male Posted 05/09/12 11:29 AM Posted 05/09/12 11:29 AM Mustbemountainair?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now