ARVO Member 141 Member For: 17y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 01/09/12 05:52 AM Author Posted 01/09/12 05:52 AM (edited) Nah sorry mate im away at work unless Mick has some pics Edited 01/09/12 05:53 AM by ARVO
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 01/09/12 05:56 AM Posted 01/09/12 05:56 AM No worries I was just curious, if I ever chase more power I would have to make a bracket for another 044 or a A1000
ARVO Member 141 Member For: 17y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 03/09/12 09:40 AM Author Posted 03/09/12 09:40 AM Will also have to change wiring to the two pumps and a twin entry rail and reg using two 044's , that's why I went the a1000 as it was just a new bracket same wiring and didnt need to change rail or reg. 2
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 27d Gender: Male Posted 03/09/12 09:46 AM Posted 03/09/12 09:46 AM nice.. I bet she a weapon to drive mate.? should be 10sec in this ute mate.?
ARVO Member 141 Member For: 17y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 03/09/12 11:00 AM Author Posted 03/09/12 11:00 AM Cheers Mark, its crazy to drive now have to be on edge at all times lol. have no idea on qtr times as its manual but a high ten would be awesome! ill get to calder one day. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now