Choliver_36 Legacy Donating Member 40 Member For: 15y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Darwin Posted 09/09/12 12:32 PM Author Posted 09/09/12 12:32 PM sooooooo.... have they arrived yet?
stevetjet Legacy Donating Member 29 Member For: 14y 3m 18d Posted 10/09/12 05:50 AM Posted 10/09/12 05:50 AM No word today from my guy. Not surprised though. Expect delivery this week. Yours Choliver?
Choliver_36 Legacy Donating Member 40 Member For: 15y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Darwin Posted 10/09/12 07:55 AM Author Posted 10/09/12 07:55 AM I was told mid sept or early oct so I'm getting close! I hope!! Would kill for some kind of tracking function
Choliver_36 Legacy Donating Member 40 Member For: 15y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Darwin Posted 10/09/12 08:22 AM Author Posted 10/09/12 08:22 AM I was told mid sept or early oct so I'm getting close! I hope!! Would kill for some kind of tracking function
stevetjet Legacy Donating Member 29 Member For: 14y 3m 18d Posted 12/09/12 01:50 AM Posted 12/09/12 01:50 AM Mine arrived at the dealer today. Delivery next Tuesday!
Choliver_36 Legacy Donating Member 40 Member For: 15y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Darwin Posted 12/09/12 09:46 AM Author Posted 12/09/12 09:46 AM Wow pre delivery takes a while where you are!!
MISSN2 Member 17 Member For: 14y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Rushworth VIc Posted 12/09/12 10:37 AM Posted 12/09/12 10:37 AM Mine came off the truck tuesday and I picked it up wednesday afternoon and that's with them window tinting it.
stevetjet Legacy Donating Member 29 Member For: 14y 3m 18d Posted 14/09/12 05:29 AM Posted 14/09/12 05:29 AM I'd bet with sales levels they've reduced PD to one guy :^(Anyway, not long to go...
brazam Legacy Donating Member 42 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Posted 17/09/12 09:03 AM Posted 17/09/12 09:03 AM I was told mid sept or early oct so I'm getting close! I hope!! Would kill for some kind of tracking functionThat was one point I had with my dealer, mine ended up sitting in a yard for a week as a delivery blunder was made. Tracking would have stopped that as id be watching it daily.I also suggested pics be uploaded along the build, would be a nice touch.
Choliver_36 Legacy Donating Member 40 Member For: 15y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Darwin Posted 03/10/12 09:00 AM Author Posted 03/10/12 09:00 AM That was one point I had with my dealer, mine ended up sitting in a yard for a week as a delivery blunder was made. Tracking would have stopped that as id be watching it daily.I also suggested pics be uploaded along the build, would be a nice touch.Unfortunately I don't think ford will do anything like that for fords... Maybe fpv when they overhaul the brand one day
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now