03 Xr6 Turbo Ute Pipe Work

ian69

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 9m 16d

hello im new on here and have read a lot off posts .and very helpful I want to no how to fix my pipe work the pipe out off the throttle body is rubbing on the bonnet and the inter cooler seem huge and the kn filter is pushing my light out .its seems that it is a doggy set up any help would be great thanks ian P1010042.jpgP1010047.jpg

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 11d

You have two options, a process west crossover replacement, which will tidy it up.

Or a replacement cold side pipe that goes the other way and under the headlight.

thanks fellers I think I will give the process cross over pipe a go looks clean and hopfuly wont need to change to much .thanks but I dont think ill hit the pipe with a hammer the hole set up on the thottle body is dogy so I will be able to fix that with the crossover kit is there any think I can do to stop the air filter pushing my fog light out maybe cut some off the panel out behind it and move it back

You need to bend or cut the panel that the filter is up against so the whole intake can be pushed back towards the turbo a bit.

thanks will have a look at that 2 morro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...