tom93 Member 17 Member For: 14y 5m 7d Posted 18/08/12 01:04 AM Posted 18/08/12 01:04 AM will an fg fpv intercooler bolt straight onto an ba xr6t? if so will it need to be tuned aswellcheers
GTEXXED Banned Banned 910 Member For: 14y 2m 7d Gender: Male Posted 18/08/12 01:14 AM Posted 18/08/12 01:14 AM Nope,whats your budget and power goal?
tom93 Member 17 Member For: 14y 5m 7d Posted 18/08/12 01:20 AM Author Posted 18/08/12 01:20 AM yeh I thought so but I had someone trying to tell me it would. well im running around 260rwkw now but ive been told I need to upgrade my valve springs due to my car running rough after about 10 minutes but it seems like the coil packs to me, I do know that the BA's do need new valve springs if your looking for a lot of power but at the moment im not sure, thinking around 300rwkw maybe and not sure of my budget yet im still not convinced what I wanna do
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 18/08/12 01:30 AM Posted 18/08/12 01:30 AM It does.. Dodjy though
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 4d Gender: Male Posted 24/08/12 02:31 AM Posted 24/08/12 02:31 AM Only junk in there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now