Jump to content

tom93

Member
  • Posts

    17
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

1 Neutral
  1. Finally got something to fit from pirtek and it fixed the problem! I am now also an expert in taking intercoolers on and off
  2. Yeah ill check it out thanks mate
  3. Nah it's just a hole there I didn't think much of it till I drove the car and felt the power loss and what sounded like air just coming in from everywhere. I'm getting the tune adjusted next Saturday aswell so if the plug isn't the issue I'll find out what is then
  4. Ahhh thanks mate, I thought that was strange, are they easy to get a hold of? Oh whoops just saw the link haha cheers
  5. I fitted a bf f6 cooler onto my ba on the weekend, took the brackets of my stock cooler and it bolted straight on
  6. Mmm I can't find one but that would make sense, just doesn't sound right I also noticed there is a hole on the side which I think is for a boost sensor, it isn't plugged would that be a problem?
  7. Yeah that's what I put it down too, it's going on the dyno soon for something else so tune will be adjusted then
  8. Hey guys, I have a ba turbo tuned to 10psi with high flow injectors and induction. Today I installed an f6 cooler on it and noticed I seem to have lost a bit of power and the car no longer flutters, just makes the basic woosh sound but food flutter once or twice with my foot flat. Would this just be because the car needs to be retuned or something isn't right? Thanks, Tom
  9. yeh I thought so but I had someone trying to tell me it would. well im running around 260rwkw now but ive been told I need to upgrade my valve springs due to my car running rough after about 10 minutes but it seems like the coil packs to me, I do know that the BA's do need new valve springs if your looking for a lot of power but at the moment im not sure, thinking around 300rwkw maybe and not sure of my budget yet im still not convinced what I wanna do
  10. will an fg fpv intercooler bolt straight onto an ba xr6t? if so will it need to be tuned aswell cheers
  11. I live in perth and am getting an xr6 turbo this week. EVERYONE here has a vy-vz ss all my mates included, and I rarely see a xr6 turbo flogging around, which is good and personally I prefer the feel of a turbo to a v8.
  12. hard to get a bf under 20k around here
  13. I live in perth mate
  14. yeah that's quite good. I drove that one today its nice man I want it haha I think ill get it hopefully sometime next week if it doesnt sell, but yeah was really clean inside and out receipts for everything an rac check from last year and bloke was really honest told me that is should have upgraded valve springs if I do any more work to it so that's the first thing ill be doing.
  15. yeah that's it and as for mods im not too sure yet mate, I want to do a bit more research first
×
×
  • Create New...