PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 11/07/12 06:38 AM Author Posted 11/07/12 06:38 AM 14.0 Avg Speed 38Usually get at least 350 klm a tank, if I drive sensibly I can get 400klms to a tanknearly identical readings to mine. as written in my post above 14.7 Avg Speed 39. :)
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 21d Gender: Male Posted 12/07/12 05:50 AM Posted 12/07/12 05:50 AM nearly identical readings to mine. as written in my post above 14.7 Avg Speed 39. :)Whilst I was running my diff in and being sensible I managed to get 430klms out of a full tank.This week I still got 330klms and that's with 5 passes at the drags last night.
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 12/07/12 06:14 AM Author Posted 12/07/12 06:14 AM That's awesome milage for e85. Well done! I'm quite confident I should get similar milage after changing my 02 sensor yesterday.
JET_XR Member 24 Member For: 14y 4m 6d Posted 12/07/12 08:50 AM Posted 12/07/12 08:50 AM Does anybody know the laws on drop tanks in Qld? I want to get a 80L tank made up in preparation for e85.
1600dave Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 15y 8m 28d Posted 12/07/12 08:52 AM Posted 12/07/12 08:52 AM Would need an engineers certificate I'd imagine, so best speak with the engineer that'll be signing it off to see how he'll want it done.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now