arrow24 Member 41 Member For: 14y 3m 28d Posted 21/06/12 10:20 AM Author Posted 21/06/12 10:20 AM starting to get very confused lol so 9.5 +12 will fit all round without having to roll guards?cause theres a few threads on which some guys are talking about rolling guards to fit 9.5s.....or is that because they wanna run really wide tyres?im happy to stretch a bit of tyre, can anyone tell me what tyres to get that will make the whole package workalso should I buy a camber kit for the fronts, cause I wanna go as low as I can
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 21/06/12 10:22 AM Posted 21/06/12 10:22 AM (edited) For 9.5+12s all round. Roll fronts. Fit 235/40s. For rear, 265s. Roll if you want bigger tyres.No camber kit, more camber= tougher. Edited 21/06/12 10:23 AM by Henz
arrow24 Member 41 Member For: 14y 3m 28d Posted 21/06/12 10:43 AM Author Posted 21/06/12 10:43 AM what do you think of going a 35 tyre wall, so I can lower the car more?
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 21/06/12 10:47 AM Posted 21/06/12 10:47 AM Go a 215/45
arrow24 Member 41 Member For: 14y 3m 28d Posted 21/06/12 11:12 AM Author Posted 21/06/12 11:12 AM lol if I put that tyre on the fronts will I get away without rolling the guards?or go safe and put +22 on the front so I dont have to roll or will that not clear on the inside
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 21/06/12 10:13 PM Posted 21/06/12 10:13 PM That won't clear the inside, but should save any rolling.
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 22/08/12 03:37 AM Posted 22/08/12 03:37 AM Hey Guys thinking of doing a swap and getting these exact rims for my ute (FG). I have rolled and flared guards what offset would you recommend for 19x9.5 fronts and 19x10.5 rears? Tyres?? Car is lowered
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 22/08/12 03:55 AM Posted 22/08/12 03:55 AM Hey Guys thinking of doing a swap and getting these exact rims for my ute (FG). I have rolled and flared guards what offset would you recommend for 19x9.5 fronts and 19x10.5 rears? Tyres?? Car is loweredAvailable offsets for 9.5" front is 12, 22, 30 and 10.5" rears 12, 22, 30, 34
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 20d Posted 22/08/12 04:27 AM Posted 22/08/12 04:27 AM Good luck getting someone to fit a 215 on a 9.5" rim lolWorm or Henz correct me if I'm wrong but I think the OP doesn't want negative camber but with those offsets and dumped won't he have to use camber to avoid it hitting the guards on bumps?
XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 22d Posted 22/08/12 05:29 AM Posted 22/08/12 05:29 AM 9.5 +30 will sit a couple mm into the front.. No need to run stretched tyres..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now