dave8888 Member 111 Member For: 14y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Surfers Paradise Posted 05/07/12 06:08 AM Posted 05/07/12 06:08 AM Not sure either haha, it's just what he told me? He said extra long cables were 50$ each but people have had electrical problems. Anyways. Yeah I'm keen to buy one!
fgxod Member 214 Member For: 15y 5m 6d Posted 05/07/12 06:14 AM Author Posted 05/07/12 06:14 AM Not sure either haha, it's just what he told me? He said extra long cables were 50$ each but people have had electrical problems.Anyways. Yeah I'm keen to buy one!ARE YOU FROM MELBOURNE FUKIN OR WHAT LOL 1
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 05/07/12 09:49 PM Posted 05/07/12 09:49 PM Melbourne=Dose Capital of Australia 3
dave8888 Member 111 Member For: 14y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Surfers Paradise Posted 05/07/12 11:32 PM Posted 05/07/12 11:32 PM perth mate
fgxod Member 214 Member For: 15y 5m 6d Posted 05/07/12 11:52 PM Author Posted 05/07/12 11:52 PM perth matehow you going to run a 4" to 4"? or just standard for now
dave8888 Member 111 Member For: 14y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Surfers Paradise Posted 06/07/12 12:00 AM Posted 06/07/12 12:00 AM im not sure what you mean? sorry not mechanical minded at all.. I cant just use the relocation and 4'' intake kit straight onto mine?
fgxod Member 214 Member For: 15y 5m 6d Posted 09/07/12 12:45 PM Author Posted 09/07/12 12:45 PM im not sure what you mean? sorry not mechanical minded at all.. I cant just use the relocation and 4'' intake kit straight onto mine?If you want to run a full 4" system you need to change the front housing to a .7 cover. Or You can run the pipe post kits come with witch is 4" and turns into 3". The inlet of the factory housings are all 3".I'm running a gtx35 turbo so I have a .7 cover with a 4" inlet
dave8888 Member 111 Member For: 14y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Surfers Paradise Posted 09/07/12 02:38 PM Posted 09/07/12 02:38 PM I just purchased a intake and batt reloc from stainless.. I think it's a 4" so I'll have to change my cover ?
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 09/07/12 09:23 PM Posted 09/07/12 09:23 PM Pretty sure it will have a 3"-4" silicon joiner.
dave8888 Member 111 Member For: 14y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Surfers Paradise Posted 09/07/12 11:37 PM Posted 09/07/12 11:37 PM ok sweet!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now