F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: North Brisbane Posted 22/12/03 05:52 AM Posted 22/12/03 05:52 AM So, now my 350HP at the wheels ute seems a little insignificant....... however, can he carry my motocross bike, all my gear in comfort and airconditioning to the track and back?? Love a drive though...............
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Posted 23/12/03 11:31 AM Posted 23/12/03 11:31 AM Dyno Steve, I am not sure if your post have a typo, did you intend to post 131 mph @14.3 seconds - That's slower than a stock xr6t. Could you confurm your post and publish your time slip supporting the 131 mph pass, as I find the ET and mph conflict. Thanks and I look forward to your postPeter Aps
curious Member 504 Member For: 22y 10m 28d Location: sun, beach and plenty of T T's Posted 23/12/03 11:50 AM Posted 23/12/03 11:50 AM A lesson in acceleration:------------------------------------[...snip...]That, folks, is acceleration.Greg, I was waiting for the "boom boom" at the end but it never came. Now I feel cheated.Was there supposed to be any relevance to the XR6 Turbo from this Ben Hur production. Come on Greg, get out and sell something and earn your pay. ;) <---- for the humour impaired.PeterAPS what about a fully kitted Hyundai excel with wicked spoiler that is taller than the rialto building. Would it catch it at full legs over the quarter
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Location: Redcliffe Posted 24/12/03 03:01 AM Posted 24/12/03 03:01 AM the mph is 131mph and the reason for the et is we had just a few more than normal 1/2 track problems. no typo errors here.
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Posted 24/12/03 03:36 AM Posted 24/12/03 03:36 AM the mph is 131mph and the reason for the et is we had just a few more than normal 1/2 track problems. no typo errors here.Steve,It must have been ugly mid track for that E.T. - I would like to see the time slip to validate the MPH, if you have the time to post.PeterAPS
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Location: Redcliffe Posted 24/12/03 08:27 AM Posted 24/12/03 08:27 AM why? as I said before I'm not interested in getting into a workshop competition, you do your thing I'll do mine.
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Location: Redcliffe Posted 24/12/03 08:27 AM Posted 24/12/03 08:27 AM oh and before you ask, yes I used the nitrous kit.
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 24/12/03 10:01 AM Posted 24/12/03 10:01 AM Why not? If it's real, we'd all love to see the proof and you should be proud of it!Otherwise, I did 15.2 @ 234Mph , no really, I promise!!!!
Ezy10z Member 211 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Location: Ballarat Posted 24/12/03 11:29 AM Posted 24/12/03 11:29 AM I think it would be interesting to see the time slip. I think myself and many other members would be curious to see the 60ft time, half track time and speed and looking at that information can give you insight into the potential of Dynosteves T with a good sold run for the quarter.
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Location: Redcliffe Posted 25/12/03 05:54 AM Posted 25/12/03 05:54 AM does anyone here know how to convert video camera footage to computer format, the camera is a handycam hi8xr. 60foot was 2.4. The only reason we got a decent mph was due to running a zex nitrous kit(75hp)which is normally double in a turbo application and hence the reason we haven't raced for a while, the car hasn't really been the same since. My plans were to get to the drag combat in sydney early next year for some runs and would love it if Peter would like a couple of match runs(and hopefully we can show the jap cars what their missing out on) Peter email me at your leisure.
Recommended Posts