f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 16d Gender: Male Posted 30/05/12 11:18 AM Posted 30/05/12 11:18 AM Dont worry Ash.. Ashly at Hi Torque will fix the tune mate.. its nothing to worry about mate.. just get it in there & have a chat to kent.. he is a top Guy and be more then happy to work it out with u mate..
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 30/05/12 11:34 AM Posted 30/05/12 11:34 AM I'm also a little worried as I looked over my invoice and saw that they installed Siemens 80lb injectors which cost $600. I did a quick google search and found they are normally around $350 to $400. I expect to pay a little bit more from a tuner but not $200 more. Has this happened to anyone before? was I ripped off?$400 + post then $130 to fit. You've saved $50. But then the eBay ones may not work well/ be matched well/ may be fakes. Then add $130 to pull them out and post them back. Now you've lost $100 and also more days without the car. And wasted your tuners time. I wouldn't be worried. 1
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 04/06/12 09:01 AM Posted 04/06/12 09:01 AM update? 1
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 16d Gender: Male Posted 05/06/12 07:32 AM Posted 05/06/12 07:32 AM hey Ash. any update on ya f6 mate...
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 05/06/12 08:47 AM Posted 05/06/12 08:47 AM Alot of workshops charge around $500 for seimens injectors, theres trade list prices from Seimens / VDO dealers that are still higher than the EBay sellers, then the workshop likes to put some profit on top, so you end up around $500, no ones been ripped off, the customer just could have bought them alot cheaper else where... pays to shop around and ask all the questions 1
pro346 Member 63 Member For: 14y 5m 19d Posted 07/06/12 05:42 AM Posted 07/06/12 05:42 AM I dont think you got ripped off mate realdyno quoted me 795 for 55lbs fitted, I bought ids for 600!! hopefully I can get my car tuned next week and it wont be at realdyno! 1
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 14/06/12 10:25 AM Posted 14/06/12 10:25 AM
ashturner Member 49 Member For: 18y 7m 19d Posted 14/06/12 11:57 AM Author Posted 14/06/12 11:57 AM dropped the car off last night and got it back today. Cold starts all all good again 2
BigAl's04 Special needs member. Legacy Donating Member 690 Member For: 16y 24d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 14/06/12 01:05 PM Posted 14/06/12 01:05 PM Did they replace the injectors or just re-tune?
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 16d Gender: Male Posted 16/06/12 09:40 AM Posted 16/06/12 09:40 AM hey Ash. how did it go mate.? did it make more power.?? :sungum:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now