wilba Member 828 Member For: 17y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 31/01/11 09:51 PM Posted 31/01/11 09:51 PM ok well im trying to get in the mines or even a big civil site I have done all my coal tickets and what not.im a excavator opparater but can opparate dozers.moxy,watercarts commpackers and so on.its not what you no its who you no and I no noone in the mines.so can someone tell me another way to get in as I have tryed seek and all the others ones cheers
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 31/01/11 10:17 PM Posted 31/01/11 10:17 PM See either WorkpacSkilled/tesaGlobal product search They should help you out around the Bowen basin
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 31/01/11 11:36 PM Posted 31/01/11 11:36 PM find out the names of contractors - eg downers and give them a call and ask to get put through to HR department then send in a resume.What state you in?
wilba Member 828 Member For: 17y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 31/01/11 11:45 PM Author Posted 31/01/11 11:45 PM yea I have applyed to a few places but here nothin backI live in qld on the sunshine coast and there is no mines here I think that's my problem
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 01/02/11 06:20 AM Posted 01/02/11 06:20 AM pm mattyb,he might be able to help ya.
wilba Member 828 Member For: 17y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 01/02/11 07:40 AM Author Posted 01/02/11 07:40 AM (edited) yea to easy Edited 01/02/11 08:19 AM by RHR No need to quote above post. USE FAST REPLY
wilba Member 828 Member For: 17y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 03/02/11 09:37 PM Author Posted 03/02/11 09:37 PM so no one eles has any more ideas
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/02/11 09:43 PM Posted 03/02/11 09:43 PM make lollies. theres more money in it.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 04/02/11 02:27 AM Posted 04/02/11 02:27 AM What experience do you have in construction/mining? Did you do your metaliferrous inductions?Do you have at trade or truck license?
wilba Member 828 Member For: 17y 11m 1d Gender: Male Posted 04/02/11 02:38 AM Author Posted 04/02/11 02:38 AM yes I have my metaliferrous and coal induction. I have only spent about 4months on a mine site about 2 years ago driving a moxy and a 40t excavator and a compactor doin tailings dam for rio tinto.and I have been of and on civil site for about 1,2 years
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now