Changing 11.8 To Standard Acuator

jasons xr6 t

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m 23d

This problem has been expained enough to this guy.

Let him drive it till he bangs it. When it does. And get a tune for the

New donk. The problem Will be fixed.

• Like 2

• Member For: 14y 1m 9d

Guys this bloke is totally full of sh*t he needs a fuel pump and injectors he's been told over and over again he was well aware of the charges that he was up for we never do any work on a car without letting the customer know and getting authorization.

This idiot just doesn't have the balls to tell his misses that he needs to spend more money u have the hide to sit here on a public forum and talk sh*t.After we helped you out and you and still owe money on your repairs the reason you don't want to come back because you don't want to pay your bill,your well aware of what's the problem with your car and been told many times over.

Please your not welcome to our workshop again.

My debt collection agency will contact you during the week to collect the outstanding bill.

• Like 10

• Member For: 14y 1m 9d

This problem has been expained enough to this guy.

Let him drive it till he bangs it. When it does. And get a tune for the

New donk. The problem Will be fixed.

Quadie this guy honestly is totally thick u just need to see him and you will understand I'm not usually a cruel person but I hate people talking bullsh*t

• Like 3

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m

Lol good laughs all round. Why people don't listen is just beyond me. There's another thread on here driving me nuts, guys not listening to people that have had these cars a lot longer than him and are giving him good friendly advice. There comes a time where I either go bazzerk or just say f*ckit, your problem. Don't come back here so surprised when you realise it was what we said! Lol /shakeshead

• Member For: 12y 1m 1d

what I owe u nothing at all ali ,I paid you the moment I drove the car out of there..the car yard owes you it under warranty ,not me I dont owe u nothing ,I always pay what I owe so stop talking cr*p on here about me and keep my family outta it I said nothing about your misses or YOU..I came on this site trying to get my car running right ,I know you go on here so how am I hiding it ?? someone asks me who done the work ill tell them I dont lie..I was there today so how does that work ,y didn't u ask me for the so called money I owe you ?? maybe because I dont owe you nothing ,u asked me about the car yard and I said ill chase it up for you..is that what we talked about in the car today ?? WHEN did you tell me about the fuel pump and injectors ?? today at around 13,30 pm so how was I supposed to know saying you told me over and over ,if I knew I wouldn't of been on here asking all these questions ,I called past another tuner on the way home who drove it and said its not fuel related at all its boost related and explained it saying its in the tune and needs a few minor adjustments . dont worry I wont be going back there ,that's why I left with out you touching it again I thought about it....you say you should see this guy to your mate ,take a look at your self ali !! Go saying cr#p about people when I was there today ..I dont say much about anybody ,I keep to myself but you saying I owe you money is cr*p ,you know it and keep my family outta this