MCWILLY Member 190 Member For: 14y 7m 29d Posted 16/05/12 03:28 AM Posted 16/05/12 03:28 AM I'm looking at 20x8.5 front and 20x10 rear wheels for my bf and just curious what size tyres to run. I was thinking possibly 245/30 front and 255/30 rear in invos. I would go 275/25 but don't know what to match it with on the front to keep similar sidewall height. Will 255 be to much stretch?
EFSIX I Lead Not Follow... Member 1,026 Member For: 14y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Westside,Melbourne Posted 16/05/12 08:01 AM Posted 16/05/12 08:01 AM Hey buds,id check out the wheels & tyres thread on here,you'll find what you need there!
MCWILLY Member 190 Member For: 14y 7m 29d Posted 16/05/12 08:12 AM Author Posted 16/05/12 08:12 AM Have you got a link?
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 16/05/12 10:25 AM Posted 16/05/12 10:25 AM (edited) There's a whole section on wheels and tyres. Click forum home and scroll down Edited 16/05/12 10:25 AM by Shyfrd
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/05/12 10:29 AM Posted 16/05/12 10:29 AM iv got245/35 front275/30 rears to keep the wheels same height if that helps.not sure on a 10 inch
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/05/12 10:41 AM Posted 16/05/12 10:41 AM 255 to small IMO.
MCWILLY Member 190 Member For: 14y 7m 29d Posted 16/05/12 10:56 AM Author Posted 16/05/12 10:56 AM A little bit of stretch may be required to clear the guards with a 20x10 +38 wheel I was thinking
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 16/05/12 12:30 PM Posted 16/05/12 12:30 PM 275/30/20 rear and 245/30/20 front if b series...275/30/20 rear and 245/35/20 front if FG.f*ck 255's... On a 10 inch rim. I have 295's and they look a little stretched!
Vylnt79 Member 170 Member For: 14y 3m 29d Posted 16/01/13 02:14 PM Posted 16/01/13 02:14 PM Can u go 275/35/20's on the rear of an fg sedan?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/01/13 07:18 AM Posted 17/01/13 07:18 AM I have 275 / 30 / 20's
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now