Phantom Pics

HellionXR6T

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 25d

Hi guys,

If you want to check out some images of our Phantom XR6 NA then feel free to click on the following link. :D Free space has to be used some time or another.

BA Phantom pictures

Thought it would be better than having 9 posts in a row. :ph34r:

Just received my "fordxr6turbo.com" sticker too, damn, I'll have to take another shot or two as the sticker looks a hell of a lot better than the usual dealer job ever would. Thanks guys. It looks great. I actually placed it a little higher than most of you so it clears the brake light so people will actually see it. B)

Ahh well, it will look the piece when my good friend has the time to spend a day taking professional shots at Fisherman Island (oil refinery). Him and his lovely wife are about to have a baby so it may be a while yet. :biggrin:

Guest JESMAL
  • Guests

I'm GREEN WITH ENVY......

Excellent looking car, love the phantom colour....absolutely fantastic!

One request, I kinda like the XR6 logo that you have at your site, if I'm gonna make a site for my XR6, may I use that logo?

I get my bus in two weeks ,cant freeking wait. could you folks tell me if I should go for premium sound, I havent heard either one or the other,wish they had an 8-track option but.

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 6m 17d
i get my bus in two weeks ,cant freeking wait. could you folks tell me if i should go for premium sound, i havent heard either one or the other,wish they had an 8-track option but.

Yes go Premium Sound.. you wont regret it!

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 25d
great images mate.. love the shots.. The photos really do bring out the purple colour..

Thanks CJF077,

I did try to pick the images out of the 24 I took that did capture the purple as much as possible, was reasonably happy with the result. Coming from you, they must be good, especially when the professional pics you had done had turned out so brilliantly. I'm still green with envy over those. I'd imagine acid rush would be just as painful as phantom to truly capture.

Dagabond, yep, It was suggested that the best chance of capturing the colours is just after dawn or just before dusk. Broad daylight tends to make the phantom colour reproduce as a navy blue (which a few of the shots represented this).

Thanks for your comments guys. Glad you enjoyed the pics. :huh:

Oh Yeah, PREMIUM SOUND IS DEFINATLEY A MUST!! I love it!!! :D

• Firm Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 28d

Congrats mate, they are great photo's of a wicked looking car.

Its certainly worth going from 2 cars to one for the trade off of owning a BA XR. And l agree that you cant really compare the AU to the BA; Ford have made a monumental leap forward in nearly all areas of the BA.