martaw Member 20 Member For: 23y 1m 24d Posted 14/12/03 07:47 AM Posted 14/12/03 07:47 AM 2800km in 18 days (@ 155 per day)Yeah I only just picked her up and haven't stopped smiling
Guest xr6t mayhem Guests Posted 15/12/03 05:24 PM Posted 15/12/03 05:24 PM 235 days, 10150 k's.Avg = 43 k's per day.
Guest PaulM Guests Posted 15/12/03 07:16 PM Posted 15/12/03 07:16 PM 10 days ......2500 klms = 250ks of huge grin a day
cvanxr Member 502 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Location: Country NSW Posted 15/12/03 09:59 PM Posted 15/12/03 09:59 PM I'm sure I posted this yesterday. It seems to have gone? Next week it will be one year of Turbo driving for me. I will have done 41500km approx. average of 113.70km per day. Mostly highway and country driving.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 15/12/03 10:20 PM Posted 15/12/03 10:20 PM I've had mine for 151 days and have covered 9940km that's an average of about 66km per day. Bloody girlfriend always wanting to go cruising!
XR64T Are we there yet? Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 23y 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 16/12/03 09:56 AM Posted 16/12/03 09:56 AM 10654km / 182 days = 58.5 km/day.Aniken,What FBT target are you heading for 40000km??25001km / 365days = 68.5 km/day
sash Love the Ride.... Member 236 Member For: 23y 7m 5d Location: Roleystone, WA Posted 16/12/03 10:07 AM Posted 16/12/03 10:07 AM 15694kms 45.4kms avg 344days. I don't drive mine nearly as much as I should...
axw01 Legacy Donating Member 127 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Location: Brisbane QLD Posted 22/12/03 02:10 AM Posted 22/12/03 02:10 AM Had her for 374 days and 44878 klms = 120 klms/ day. If we did this same calculation at the end of Feb, the figure would have been 255 klms/day (19125/75 days) due to a trip to WA from Brisvegas.
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 22/12/03 09:54 AM Posted 22/12/03 09:54 AM 10 months and 26000km
XRPhantom Member 173 Member For: 22y 11m 5d Location: NSW Posted 23/12/03 03:11 AM Posted 23/12/03 03:11 AM 63 days 2264km = 35.9km per dayWork in Sydney Live in Wollongong. get the train to work. Leave early get home late so I never get to see my baby :-(Would be less k's but have made 2 trips to sydney for work in it. So it would really be under 2000km's on the clock.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now