Mad Max Cruise 2012

Rockatansky

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 11m 17d

Hi guys id like to come on the MADMAX cruise I think it would be awesome it will be my first cruise (breaking the cruise cherry) and I think my 8 year old son would love it!!!

Edited by BFXR6TURBOMAN

• Donating Members

Sorry guys I should intro myself im MickyT I live in Westren Subs Melbourne I have a BFXR6 Turbo 07/07 build Sedan Lightning Strike in colour, capa intercooler, 72lb injectors, rear of the turbo housing is modded, stock exhaust with race cat, Stock fuel pump, Typhoon airbox with KN airfilter, all the rest of the engine bay plumbing is stock including the blow off valve, Flash tuned running E85 on 14 psi making 334.8rwkw. All the work has been carried out by Dion Amato from Dyno-mite performance West Footscray Melbourne, thnx for reading my post would love to come to the MADMAX cruise count me in .....plz lol :yeahyeah:

• Donating Members

Thnx Shyfrd and TonezXR6T for nice welcome cant wait, really excited bout it, never done a cruise before. I had a look at last years map, hope its the same map again this year, will be an awesome day!!!