TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 29/03/12 09:53 AM Posted 29/03/12 09:53 AM Mine has 18" lenso D1R rims on, 9.5 inch rear with 265 tyre. Go to my profile and look for thread I started on new car for pics.
Viper XR50T Member 61 Member For: 15y 11m 22d Posted 29/03/12 10:05 AM Author Posted 29/03/12 10:05 AM lol Dillz stretch limo GS300. I think its the arch gap that makes 18s look small but nothing a bit of low won't fixtrainer im from sydney so our roads here are very bad and we got bad potholes everywhere. esp with the torrential rain/floods a few weeks back, was like someone went beserk with a jackhammer.
Viper XR50T Member 61 Member For: 15y 11m 22d Posted 29/03/12 11:15 AM Author Posted 29/03/12 11:15 AM thanks TomT, nice car btwwhat offset are the rears? are they 265s all round?FG rears look like they'd fit 295/35/18. can anyone confirm it doesnt foul on the inside?
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 4d Gender: Male Posted 29/03/12 09:24 PM Posted 29/03/12 09:24 PM Like Dillz said, rim choice is everything But ride height will make a massive difference in how it looks too. An FG would have too be pretty low to make 18's look good but I'd probably go that route too if I had an FG. Slam it with the widest possible rims and the most aggressive offset possible.
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 30/03/12 08:48 AM Posted 30/03/12 08:48 AM thanks TomT, nice car btwwhat offset are the rears? are they 265s all round?FG rears look like they'd fit 295/35/18. can anyone confirm it doesnt foul on the inside?Thanks Mate.265 Semi's on the back , 245 street tyres on front (8.5 inch front)That's how I bought it not long ago, going to change the rears over to some 275-285 street tyres and save the semi's for strip.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 01/04/12 12:45 AM Posted 01/04/12 12:45 AM I found an old pic of tocchi's FG with GTR rims hot as.....
nelsonian101 Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 18y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/04/12 03:30 AM Posted 06/04/12 03:30 AM This is mine with the 18" Rotas.18 x 8.5" front +30 245/40 Good Year Eagle F118 X 9.5" +35 rear with 275/35 Michelin Supersports
Viper XR50T Member 61 Member For: 15y 11m 22d Posted 06/04/12 11:50 AM Author Posted 06/04/12 11:50 AM nice one nelsonian :good: how are the michelins? I've read that theyre a really good tyrewhy didn't you go 285s? would've been closer to 245 OD
nelsonian101 Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 18y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/04/12 10:03 PM Posted 06/04/12 10:03 PM nice one nelsonian :good: how are the michelins? I've read that theyre a really good tyrewhy didn't you go 285s? would've been closer to 245 ODhttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/78471-michelin-pilot-supersport-for-rears/Tyres I wanted didn't come in 285 and I was concerned with clearance.285 Hankook RS3's may be next because I go through a lot of rear tyres.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 07/04/12 12:03 AM Posted 07/04/12 12:03 AM man that's hot- something about lightning strike/ dark wheels that looks all business....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now