Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Ya not wrong there mate. Better start hunting around soon. Hopefully I can crack the 300rwkw mark this time.

  • 1 month later...
  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Pulled motor apart, found that the dumb *beep* that did the machining last time machined the crank 10 thou too small for the bearings. Spun all big end and one piston hit the head. No serious damage though.

Ordering a Spool rebuild kit today.

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

No good mate. Nice of the machinist to tell you..how much the kit set you back?

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

The kit was $2055 delivered.

Mr_4.0, I'd go to Nizpro but for the ammount I'd get charged it's not worth it.

Nah Racepace just did the tune. Can't reccomend there work more. great bunch of blokes.

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

A mate of mine.

And before you go and recommend Rajab Pazzo. They were one of the 1st places I called haha.

They wanted $8000 to do it.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Nah RB Sabbadin automotive. Builds a lot of motors for GTRs for interstate people and here.

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Oh yeah I remember you mentioned them. I decided to just go with my mate in the end as he's built RB's in the past and is always going to be a lot cheaper than a workshop as he has no overheads.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...